Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yesterday I didn't eat hardly anything so I didn't post. There are just those days sometimes where you really don't feel like eating. That was my day, I had like 2 small meals :/ Anyways, who else has been watching The Biggest Loser? They totally inspire me by how much weight they are loosing in one week. Granted they have a personal trainer and access to a gym 24/7... but still with determination I know I can see results like that too. Today we went to the store and got lots of fresh fruits and vegitables and we haven't bought pop in weeks I am so proud!

Today's diet:
Carnation Instant Breakfast
My Vitamins
34 oz Waterbottle with propel packet
Lunch- Whole Wheat Pita Tacos









Dessert- 100 calorie Rice Crispie Treat

**** HIP HOP ABS WORKOUT****











Rules I am going to try to stick to:
NO WHITE FOOD- Avoid Starches, potatoes, white bread.
NO POP- Stick to Propel Water and Crystal Light instead!
NO UNHEALTHY SNACKS- Stick to grabbing fruit or a granola when hungry.
DO NOT EAT WHILE WATCHING TV- Instead drink your water!
CUT OUT ALL FRIED FOODS- Do not get fast food it's so awful for you.

Work out 4 times a week- Cardio and Resistance
My work out videos- Hip Hop Abs & Pilates video
Do Crunches & Dance Dance Revolution

I have alot riding on getting healthier & thinner... Not only for my own personal gain. But to help inspire my friends and mommy friends on the What to Expect Board. Me and my friend Rachel right now are competing on who can loose 20lbs first the healthy way. Which is helping me keep accountable, my friend J.d. and I are trying to be mutually accountable, and my friend Tiffani from the WTE board has really helped me keep on track as well she has been so supportive of me. And I just wanted to say thank you to everyone =]

2 comments:

  1. I love Biggest Loser, but have to give it up now that Lost is coming back on. lol
    Way to go with your diet. I'm not changing mine much, because of breast feeding, although I could cut out the fast food. ;)

    ReplyDelete