Monday, January 25, 2010

Today I got a spray tan 0.0

Ok today so far all I have eaten was Arby's because we were out and about :/ Not so great with the diet... But I went out and got myself a spray tan because the whole summer I was pregnant with Keagan I got no sunlight what so ever. And I really think it has helped my self esteem because it helps to disguise my stretch marks and I don't look so pasty anymore. Compare what my belly looks like yesterday vs. today .... to me it is a world of a difference and my camera doesn't take the best pics so it doesn't do it's full justice.





I will post more pictures later tomorrow. It takes 8 hours to totally soak in and then you have to take a shower and you are supposed to look bronzed. 6 more hours for me to wait, I am pleased with how my body looks so far, but my face looks like a Mexican haha. I was trying to give myself a makeover, I dyed my hair and got a tan so I can't wait for you all to see what I look like. Also I will post what I eat for the rest of the day since I said I was going to start posting my food journal online.
OK so I just washed the stuff off and I look great, I no longer look like a mexican. And for the rest of the day I only ate some chicken and some radishes as a snack.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I've always wanted to do a spray tan, but am afraid it will look terrible. I'm a natural red head that only ever burns, so it would be obvious that it was fake. lol

    ReplyDelete