Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 2 Checkpoint

First off I would like to thank all of you who have cared enough to read my blog. And I apologize to my readers for not posting on Friday. I hate to make excuses but I just forgot to post an update. And I will try my best not to let it happen again. This week I have been trying to focus on my diet more than exercise, because I am on my period and I am already so crampy and bloated so I didn't want to overdo it and kill my tummy. So no more hip hop abs until my cycle is over. Anyway, I have never been good at drinking the amount of water you are supposed to in a day. But I have been mixing in some Propel Fit Powder water mix with vitamins. And for one 34 oz waterbottle which is pretty huge by the way, it has 8 grams of sugar. It is tasty, it helps me get my water in and I am less likely to cheat and want pop. Because I vary it up and have 2 different flavors Raspberry Lemonade or Kiwi-Strawberry. No I am not trying to be a walking billboard, I just really like sharing what works for me. And when I have felt like cheating and having something sweet I made a healthier option of a dessert . Bananas with a handful of chocolate chips... if you don't reward yourself you are more likely to breakdown from a sweetooth and give into a candy bar or something.
Ok on to my stats this week...
Week 1: 195 lbs.
Week 2: 194 lbs.
THIS WEEK: It has been rough because my weight keeps fluctuating from 194-191 lbs. but right now I am 194 still so it seems like no progress, but I am proud to have kept that 1 lb off.

Last Week:
Biceps:14 inches
Bust: 38 inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips:40 inches
Butt: 44 1/2 inches
Thighs: 22 1/2 inches

THIS WEEK:
Biceps:14 1/2 inches -Which is good because I have been working them out to gain more muscle
Bust: 37 1/2 inches- Yay lost a half inch
Waist: 35 inches- YAY lost 2 whole inches!
Hips:40 inches- Stayed the same :/
Butt: 44 1/2 inches- Stayed the same :/
Thighs: 25- UGH yeah... not good

So as we can see I made some good progress with my waist and bust .... but my lower half has always been my problem area. But even if I don't loose my butt, I have come to the reality that I have always been a bigger girl down there, this lifestyle change is so that I can loose my baby belly and I am well on my way to accomplishing it. Here is what my stomach looked like in the beginning and what it looks like this week, I can already see the difference. Can you?
THEN & NOW














I must say even though I am still grossed out by the sight of my stomach, and it is taking so much courage for me to share these pictures with you guys. It is helping me see that I am actually making a difference :) And starting tomorrow I will be posting everyday to keep my food/exercise journal online so I can be more accountable and stick to it!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome, lady! Keep up the great work. You have motivated me to do better with my weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see a difference! Good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete