Monday, January 11, 2010

PROJECT

My name is Jenny and I just had a baby on November 22nd, 2009. I am 7 weeks postpartum as of yesterday. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy, because I never watched what I ate. Honestly, it's hard enough carrying a baby not to mention counting calories while doing so. This blog is to mark my personal progress of getting back in shape. I used to do some modeling before I got pregnant; I am 19 years old and six feet tall.

pre pregnancy - 9 months pregnant- postnatal (current)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

As you can see pregnancy can totally wreck a woman's body with the damage it does. My baby was worth it all, but now that he is here and I am recovered, I want to work out and slim my tummy back down. I used to have a stomach that I was proud of, and now I have a serious muffin top and repulsive stretch marks. I also weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life, so I am determined to loose at least 50lbs. I weigh 195lbs right now, and my ideal weight is to get back down to 135. I am going to weigh in every Friday and report on here and take another picture each week so we can visibly see the changes that my body will hopefully undergo. I understand it will take alot of self discipline, and I am going to put everything I got into it. I am on a diet now, keeping a food journal. I am drinking lots of water, taking Hydroxi Cut and lots of vitamins. I also am working out everyday. I am mainly doing cardio right now. It may sound silly but I am doing the video "Hip Hop Abs" workout. It is a fun, but intense workout, seriously.It focuses on your core obviously, but it works your whole body out, it drenches me in sweat every time. And for the outer appearance of my stretch marks I am applying Bio Oil, Nivea firming cream and Palmers on 2 times each a day and already it has lightened my stretch marks so hopefully it will continue to work well for me. With this diet, exercise, diet pills, vitamins and creams I really believe at very least I will be/ look healthier in 8 weeks. I will go on as long as it takes for me to reach my goal, and this blog is here to help document my personal journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment