Friday, January 15, 2010

1 WEEK CHECKPOINT


So far it has been 1 week since last Friday when I weighed myself. And gosh darn it, I've hardly made any progress at all... I lost 1 pound :( It's discouraging, but I know that this upcoming week I will just have to try to be stricter about my diet and exercise more . I am jealous because David has been working out for a week as well and already has lost weight and shaped up dramatically in this short time. It makes me crazy, but it will push me that much harder to reach my goal.

Week 1:Friday January 8, 2010
Weight: 195

Week 2: Friday January 15, 2010
Weight: 194

I want to start this week measuring my biceps, bust, waist, hips, butt and thighs.

Biceps:14 inches
Bust: 38 inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips:40 inches
Butt: 44 1/2 inches
Thighs: 22 1/2 inches

I'm on a lot of vitamins like Vitamin D, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Ginko Biloba, Fish Oil and a multi vitamin that I take everyday. Plus I have been drinking more water, been taking hydroxicut consistently and now I am also doing the workout mode on Dance Dance Revolution and doing lifting a 5lb weight on my arms and doing reps. And trying to supplement two meals a day with Special K cereal. It's pretty hard and I could be doing more but right now this is what I am doing and I hope to see some results, relatively soon:]

1 comment:

  1. Yes, let's keep each other accountable! I sooo need a workout buddy.

    ReplyDelete